Flowers are beautiful. Everything about flowers is mesmerizing, from heavenly scents to colourful petals to distinct shapes. Hence, flowers make for gorgeous gifts. You can choose to give flowers to anyone, irrespective of age and gender and on any occasion. If you think men don’t love flowers, you are highly mistaken. They do if given appropriate flowers as per the occasion or mood. Like daisy is for loyalty and rose for love.
Now, you can shop for flowers either online or offline. Online florists in Noida, Delhi-NCR are more preferred over offline because of the following advantages.
1. Comfort and Convenience: Online florists assist you with home deliveries of fresh flowers. You have to choose your favourite bouquet from an online website, put in the date and time of delivery along with the delivery address, and the flowers will be delivered. This is highly easy and convenient than going out and getting a flower bouquet made. Moreover, since the pandemic, going out is not feasible and should be avoided at all costs. In such a situation, getting flowers at your doorstep is a boon. Many reputable online florists are providing contactless delivery services for the customer’s safety.
2. Wide Range Of Flowers: Compare online and offline florists, and you will find the difference in variety and arrangements they both have offered. In comparison, online florists have both local and International flowers for sale. For example, you can order roses and birds of paradise from them. Some of them have preserved roses as well. The choices of flowers on online websites are far more vast than offline stores. Additionally, they boast of varying arrangements and not just bouquets. You can get flowers in boxes, flowers in baskets, flowers in vases, flowers in hampers etc.
3. Flower Hampers: These days, hamper gifts are in vogue. Everyone seems to be charmed with hamper gifts. Hamper gifts include two-or-more gifts in pretty packaging. Online stores offer flower hampers such as exotic flowers in a box with macarons, a tray of flowers with goodies, flowers with cake, etc. These are hard to get in flower shops, and if you do, the prices are high. Some online flower websites allow you to add a gift from their add-on section with the flowers to make a combo. Such benefits are often missing from flower shops on the street.
4. Cost-Friendly: No doubt why bouquets and floral gifts are expensive. The bouquets and other flower arrangements are hand-curated with farm-fresh flowers. The flowers are expensive, and so are the skills. But, when you order flowers from an online florist, you can get within your set budget. It is because many have lower prices, offer discounts, and free shipping. All these factors make flower shopping from online websites much more budget-friendly than offline florists.
5. All-Time Availability: There may be chances that your local florist may run out of flowers that you are looking for or does not have flowers for a particular occasion. But, online flower shops serve you 24*7 and 12 months a year with blooming flowers. If one product goes out of stock, there are many-many other similar choices available. Other than this, online florists have curated flower gifts for every occasion and feeling to convey, something which is highly missing from offline stores. Giving flowers that are appropriate for every occasion and mood can add so much meaning to your gifting gesture.
You have got a fair idea of why choose online florists over offline florists. To experience all these advantages, we suggest you try any online flower website for shopping and see the difference yourself.