If you are looking for the perfect and well-equipped 3D laser cutter machine, then you have no choice other than our Snapmaker 10W high-power laser module that offers everything you need for your printer. Our laser cutter machine is a laser that supports more than 20 kinds of materials for engraving and more than 10 for cutting. The 10W laser model is a 3D laser cutter machine that is well equipped with the most cutting-edge laser beam splitters, effecting a power leap from 5 w to 10 w. meaning you can now play with various materials and hammer out more projects. It has the following features;
- High working speed. Our 3D laser cutter machine module can be as high as 6000 mm/min while cutting through basswoods as thick as 8 mm. More specifically, the cutting speed is up to 8 times that of the 1.6W Laser Module. It can fulfill a laser job in a blink of an eye.
- It is made with a unique and upgraded wind channel inside the laser which provides excellent wind pressure, blowing the fumes away as the laser beam cuts into the material, sending the fumes directly into the grids of the Laser Engraving and Cutting Platform, which then get channeled out, reducing their interference with laser machining.
- It is also equipped with the unique wind channel inside the 10W Laser Module, which provides excellent wind pressure, blowing the fumes away as the laser beam cuts into the material, sending the fumes directly into the grids of the laser engraving and cutting Platform, which then get channeled out, which ensures that it doesn’t interfere with the laser machining.
Say goodbye to manual material measuring. Because with our 3D laser cutting machine, you just Place your material on the platform, and the module will calculate for you. The triangulation technique enables the module to measure the thickness of your material by obtaining a few sets of data on the camera and light emitter. Which then adjusts itself in Z orientation so that the focal point falls right on the material surface. You can finish focusing in a few seconds.
Visit our website now at us.snapmaker.com and make your order now to enjoy the above features. The price is relatively lower and affordable, but upgraded and improved quality features are included with everything you want to start your printing.
Powerful laser cutting machine
The best, strongest, and finest laser cutting module of all time is our Snapmaker 10W high power laser which comes with many incredible and upgraded features. The features on them will enable your printing; fast, enjoyable, and production of quality prints at all times. We all know that laser beams play an important role in the buildup process, so getting yourself our laser cutting module is an amazing thing you would have achieved to ensure that you reap the best out of your printing process. That’s why we have developed the best add-on for your printer to take your printing experience to the next level. Our laser cutting module has the following features to ensure you get the best out of it.
- Finest and strong. With the Fast-axis collimating lenses embedded in the two laser diodes, the module first compresses the laser spot of each laser diode. Then it combines the laser beams of the two laser diodes using the beam combining technology, resulting in higher output power and an ultra-fine laser focus (0.05 mm × 0.2 mm), which allows for higher energy density. With smaller laser focus and higher power, deliver high-quality laser works with impeccable details.
- Upgrade camera capture. With this upgraded camera capture process, the wide-angle HD camera captures yours in one take. Moreover, it lets you get an instant preview of your laser job on the material in Luban. Therefore, checking the working area is now easy and completely hassle-free. Therefore you will be able to see what is going on.
With our new laser cutting model, there will be no more manual material measuring. Instead, you have just to place your material on the platform, and the module will calculate it for you. Thanks to the triangulation technique, the module can measure the thickness of your material by obtaining a few sets of data on the camera and light emitter. It will adjust Z orientation, so the focal point falls on the material surface.