The Jeep brand of SUVs and vehicles has always been associated with adventure, customization and individuality. These rugged vehicles can be personalized and equipped with a variety of Jeep tj parts to build a car that can take you anywhere, such as off-roading, along trails, on the beach or to your next city destination. The Jeep brand features several fun models for 2021 that offer drivers comfort, value, convenience and even a little luxury.
Finding Out Which Jeep Model Best Fits Your Needs
- Wrangler – The Jeep Wrangler has been in production since 1986 and has been a popular choice for adventurers. Wranglers come in a variety of different trims that can match your driving needs and lifestyle, such as the Sport, the Sahara and the Rubicon. They can be equipped with an automatic transmission or a manual one and aftermarket cj7 Jeep parts.
- Gladiator – The Gladiator is a new model from the Jeep brand that takes the classic Wrangler look and adds a crew cab and truck functionality. This is a good vehicle choice for someone who loves the style of the Wrangler but needs the capability to haul and the extra storage from a crew cab.
- Renegade – Another model from Jeep that may work for your needs is the Renegade. The Renegade features enough room for five in a smaller SUV package. It also has a sleek design and off-road capabilities. It’s a good option for those looking for a family car to take them on adventures.
- Compass – The Compass offers an upgraded and more comfortable driving experience for everyday commutes and family road trips. It’s roomier than the budget-conscious Renegade, but it still offers off-road options and SUV maneuverability. The standard model features front-wheel drive, but there is also an option to add four-wheel drive.
- Grand Cherokee – The Jeep Grand Cherokee offers the most luxury add-ons and features for drivers. This model is the biggest vehicle in the Jeep lineup. It also is still capable of towing, off-roading and navigating tough terrain like sand, mud or snow. If you want a capable car but lots of frills, like leather seats and a lush interior, this is the right choice.
Old vs New Jeep Wrangler Models
The Jeep Wrangler is one of the most timeless vehicles for this brand. Instead of going for a brand new Wrangler, there is also the option of outfitting an older one with features you like. Start by looking for a well-taken care of used model and a Jeep Wrangler soft top for sale.
Older Jeep Wranglers still retain a lot of value and may have a lot of drive left in their engines. Older Wranglers may also be thousands of dollars cheaper than a brand new vehicle. Sometimes, you may have to invest more money into repairs and personalization. The newest models win in gas mileage and efficiency. A new Jeep Wrangler is also easier to customize if you order your vehicle from the dealer.
With every model in the Jeep lineup, you get a quality vehicle that you can get tailor-made for your lifestyle. Jeep offers a variety of aftermarket parts customization that helps owners create something unique.