Statista predicts that the swimwear market in Australia will grow by 6.23% by the end of 2026. It alludes to the staggering ownership of 2.81 average pieces of swimwear per person. Furthermore, on a global scale, the bikini market gained a revenue of USD 21.7 billion in 2018.
The need for vacationing along the coasts of the country has given rise to Australian bikini trends. Are you looking for different kinds of Australian bikinis available?
Read on to find out!
Different Kinds of Bikinis to Try This Summer
Going on a weekend getaway to the coast can be a refreshing adventure. You can dip into the cool seawater and make sandcastles with your family. Moreover, you can go scuba diving and indulge in the beautiful marine life in Australia.
You will need the best Australian bikini to fuel your fun-loving mood to enjoy all these activities fully.
Indeed, bikinis have gone through a whirlwind of change after being introduced in the 1940s. So, going with the trend will be legitimate if you choose one of these bikinis for your next beach adventure:
- Bandeaukini is a strapless bikini that has a contrasting design curated for optimal fashion.
- Microkini works as a minimalist bikini that only offers minimum coverage to your body.
- Stringkini is a string bikini that has revealing anatomy to perfectly showcase your figure.
- A tankini has a tank-top combined with a bikini bottom if you feel conscious about your body.
- Monokini is a single-piece swimsuit that offers a bold statement on the beach with an intricate design on the bottom half.
- Trikini has come back into fashion and is a triangle-shaped bikini-top design usually made from long handkerchiefs.
- Skirtini features a beautiful bikini top with a matching set of skirts that offers more coverage than usual.
- Sling Bikini is a suspender-type bikini with a one-piece design and more exposure to your curves.
You can get this at any online Australian bikini store and enjoy your bikini moment with ease and comfort.
Benefits of Wearing an Australian Bikini
Most bikinis made in the country are trending and will have an everlasting impression. They are fashionable and offer an intricate design in each. Furthermore, an Australian bikini will be your perfect companion when looking for some cooling effect during the summer months.
You will find a huge variety and choice options for these bikinis. In addition, getting a summer tan by wearing one of the best bikinis in the market can invoke happiness.
Finding a great fit for your bikini options is a crucial part of gaining comfort!
Some Tips for Bikini Shopping
- Find high-waisted bikinis that offer optical illusions.
- Make sure to measure your body carefully.
- Do not go for a one-size-fits-all bikini.
- Look for support from your bikinis.
- Try to find high-quality fabric and vibrant colours.
- Refrain from buying white swimsuits.
- Buy a bikini bottom that helps enhance your leg’s features.
The world of bikinis has trends flowing in every day. Therefore, choosing an evergreen Australian bikini will help save money and keep your summers in style.
Make sure to look for the size, style, and colour that intrigues you.
Only then can you enjoy your summers without feeling self-conscious. If you dare to wear unique bikinis, the world will look at you in awe!