Everyone cannot be Vasco de Gama, as he was the one and only, but we can have a curious soul like him. The only way to explore the hidden alleys, underground caves, and crystal clear water is through traveling in today’s World. Do you know what is saddening than not being able to travel? Our heart breaks thousand times when we cancel a plan, and the complex and lengthy cancellation policy makes it more tiring.
In this blog, we will understand the cancellation policy of Spirit Airlines and how it aims to create a change in the travel industry. At the end of this blog, you will learn every tip and trick of the Spirit cancellation policy.
How Can I Plan a Budget-Friendly Trip?
The absolute answer to planning budget-friendly trips is Spirit Airlines. You can avail cheap flight tickets and great deals to explore your dream destination with Spirit Airlines. We aim to revolutionize the air travel industry by making travel affordable and accessible.
Spirit Airlines is a Florida-based airline with its headquarters in Miramar, Florida. It is a 3-star airline and falls in the category of ultra-low-cost passenger carrier. It is among the safest airlines in North America, known for its impeccable services and cheap flight tickets. Spirit Airlines is the Eighth largest airline working to make air travel budget-friendly and affordable. It follows a comprehensive Spirit Flight Cancellation Policy.
What is Spirit Airlines Cancellation Policy?
- Spirit follows a separate cancellation policy for flights that get canceled due to bad weather. It is as follows:
- Passengers need not pay any cancellation charges if the airlines cancel flights due to bad weather.
- The airline is not responsible for passengers’ lodging arrangements if the flight gets canceled due to bad weather (factors beyond the airline’s control).
- The airline informs passengers in advance if it prepones, postpones, or cancels the flight.
- Passengers can cancel, reschedule flights, or opt for a refund if the flight gets canceled.
- Spirit Airlines offers compensation for flight cancellation, but passengers can avail of other benefits instead of the compensation amount.
- Spirit Airlines Cancellation Policy if the flights get canceled due to death.
The airline follows extensive guidelines in case of the death of a passenger or a relative. Passengers do not need to follow a complex procedure to claim a refund. They can go to the Spirit website and fill out the refund form. Passengers need to submit the death certificate along with the refund form.
- The standard spirit cancellation policy is as follows:
- The airline does not charge any cancellation fee if passengers cancel their tickets 60 days before the flight departure date.
- Spirit Airlines follows separate guidelines if the flight gets canceled due to bad weather.
- The airline charges no cancellation fee if passengers cancel the flight due to the death of kin, ill health, and passport theft.
- Spirit Airlines cancellation policy, if you cancel your flight within 24 hours:
- Passengers can cancel their flight reservation within 24 hours of booking without paying any cancellation charges for flights departing after seven or more days.
- The tickets in the non-refundable category also qualify to get a refund.
- Under this policy, the airline refunds the entire amount without deductions and hidden assessments.
What is the Process to Cancel My Spirit Flight Reservation?
- Spirit Airlines offers ticket cancellation services in both online and offline modes. Passengers need to follow these steps to cancel their reservation online:
- Passengers with the spirit mobile app require logging in to their spirit account.
- Go to the spirit website and fill in your details.
- Click on the My Trips and search for the cancel option on the page.
- You must click on the cancel icon to revoke your flight booking.
- Passengers can also revoke their flight reservation offline with Spirit Airlines by following these steps:
- You can contact the Spirit Airlines Helpdesk number and communicate your details with them.
- Passengers can also cancel their reservation at the airport counter.
- You can directly approach airlines to cancel your tickets less than 3 hours before the flight.