According to experts, a reasonable websites conversion rate is around one percent. This means that one in every 100 visitors to your site converts into a sale.
My personal opinion is that you shouldn’t listen to the experts and try to get as high a conversion rate as possible. Never be satisfied. Always look for ways to increase your conversion rate. My website converts between 3 and 5 percent on average but sometimes converts up to ten percent.
It isn’t easy to make real income with a 1 percent conversion rate unless you sell a high-end item or make RS200 per sale.
There are exceptions to every rule.
If your website attracts hundreds or even thousands of visitors per day, you can easily convert with a 1 percent conversion rate or less.
Get website design at isst tech. What if your website doesn’t have this kind of traffic? Most websites don’t. What then? What if your website attracts only 100 visitors per day and you sell a RS20 ebook? Your website only makes a paltry PS20 per day with a 1 percent conversion rate.
What if your conversion rate could be increased to 3 percent, 5 per cent, and suddenly you can make RS60 to RS100 per day with the same traffic? Your conversion ratio can be increased to 10 percent, and suddenly that RS100 per day becomes RS200 per day.
How can you improve your website’s conversion rate?
1. Your visitors should know your business from the moment they arrive on your site. Do not force them to guess. Use a headline that highlights the benefits to getting them on board.
2. Your website design should be up-to-date. Make it easy to navigate. Reduce distracting flash and other meaningless graphics. They can take too much time to load and are a waste of everyone’s time. Eliminate flash, graphics, and pop-ups and hire top website development company in kanpur.
3. Psychologically powerful colors are best. Blue is a color that evokes quality, trustworthiness, and success. It’s an excellent choice for sales pages. Also, make sure to leave as much white space as you can. This will make your website easier to read and cleaner.
4. Register your domain name. URLs with words such as “Geocities,” Angelfire, or “Tripod” have amateur written all over them.
5. Be able to prove what you claim. Your claims should be supported by hard, verifiable, and indisputable facts
6. You can use authentic testimonials from customers, including first and last names. You must first get permission from your customers.
7. A fair and reasonable guarantee of your money back is acceptable to offer a 30-day money-back guarantee. Better is sixty or ninety days.
8. Your customers should be able to pay quickly. Offer a range of payment options. You’re losing sales if you only use PayPal. PayPal is not the right tool for everyone. It’s just too complicated!
9. Last but not least, ensure you have a strong sales letter. Solid and robust sales letters can propel your earnings to the top of the charts!
Hire a copywriter expert to help you if you’re not capable of writing this type of sales letter.
Web admins are very concerned about content.
Why? People surf the internet looking for information. Unless you are well-known, they won’t be searching for you. If they don’t find what they are looking for on your site, they will quickly leave. They won’t come back to your site. They might just stumble upon your site accidentally, but they won’t do it intentionally.
High quality sites offer quality content. High quality content will help you retain your visitors. Your site may be shared by visitors, attracting new visitors.
It is also a good idea to add new, high-quality content to your website regularly.
How do you find content for your website?
1. Your unique knowledge
Everyone knows something that others don’t. Your unique knowledge and insight can be used to create content. Consider the activities that you have participated in in the past. Consider what you have learned from past experiences. Every experience can be helpful at work, home, or school. It cannot be easy to create your content regularly.
2. Personal stories
Some blogs and sites are built on individual accounts. You want to make connections with your audience and tell them more about yourself. Tell your own stories. If you don’t feel comfortable sharing your personal stories, you can still add your personality to your writing. Your character can make you stand out from others and keep people coming back.
3. Guides on how-to
People are often faced with problems and want to find solutions. Was it something you finally solved? You could write a guide detailing how you solved the problem. You could also write a focus on your area of expertise. You could, for example, write a guide on how to fix computers if you are a computer expert.
4. Do your research
Do your research online. Search engines and search directories are great tools for finding relevant websites. Follow links to get there. Study at your local library. Start reading books on the topic you are interested in and grab some magazines. Ask local experts, professors, and teachers questions about the topic of your site. You’ll learn more if you keep track of interesting ideas while researching. You will have more knowledge to turn into content. You may even find something that is truly amazing!
5. Sign up for our newsletter
Newsletters can be a great way for you to stay informed on a topic. You can be kept informed about offers that may be available on your site. They can also provide timely content to keep you informed about what’s going on in your local area.