Vitamin D is a fat-soluble vitamin that is naturally obtained from the sunlight, this is the reason it is also known as the sunshine vitamin.
It comes in three forms, Vitamin D1, D2, and D3, the most common among with are the D2 and D3 forms.
Vitamin D has some benefits for men, both aesthetically and physiologically.
- Reduces the Risk of Cancer: Research suggests that most men having cancer comes with a low level of Vitamin d in their body, so if you are having a family history of any kind of cancers, you need to look up a blood test for vitamin D deficiency for an early cure and to reduce the risk of cancer.
- Prevent baldness: A number of symptoms, such as hair loss, can occur when your body lacks the recommended amount of vitamin D. Vitamin D deficiency has been linked to alopecia, also known as spot baldness. Vitamin D can help the receptors in the hair follicles to live longer that can die as a result of Vitamin d deficiency leading to baldness.
- Low risk of heart problems: A growing number of studies point to vitamin D deficiency as a risk factor for heart attacks, congestive heart failure, peripheral arterial disease (PAD), strokes, and the conditions associated with cardiovascular diseases, such as high blood pressure and diabetes. Lack of Vitamin D increases the risk of heart diseases by 81%, heart attacks by 64% and early death by 57% according to a report.
- Muscle growth: Vitamin D is increasingly recognized to play an important role in normal muscle function. Low vitamin D status is associated with an increased risk of falls and proximal weakness. A new study suggests that vitamin D may also improve muscle strength. Vitamin D deficiency can cause muscle aches, weakness, and bone pain in people of all ages. Muscle spasms (tetany) may be the first sign of rickets in infants. They are caused by a low calcium level in the blood in people with severe vitamin D deficiency.
- Fat loss: Vitamin D is good for fat loss from the abdomen and helps give you a leaner and more toned look. A flat belly is every man’s desire to look attractive and you can achieve it by simply adding Vitamin D into your regular diet. Getting enough vitamin D can keep your hormone levels in check and may help enhance weight loss and decrease body fat. In turn, losing weight can increase vitamin D levels and help you maximize its other benefits, such as maintaining strong bones and protecting against illness
- Reproductive health: Vitamin D improve men’s fertility by enhancing the production of male hormones and also improves semen quality and increases semen motility having a positive effect on fertility. Moreover, it has been proven by research that, deficient levels of Vitamin D, that is less than 20 ng/mL of vitamin D were associated with increased risk of erectile dysfunction, where a decreased prevalence of erectile dysfunction was associated with Vitamin D levels more than 35 ng/mL.
Erectile dysfunction is a serious health problem in men who experience difficulty getting an erection. It happens due to blood flow deficit towards the genitals and some vascular diseases that can be cured with the help of Vitamin D.
To prevent the occurrence of erectile dysfunction, males must keep their Vitamin D at healthy levels.
There are various treatment methods of erectile dysfunction, some drugs include, Viagra, Levitra, Kamagra Jelly, and Priligy. However, Cialis 40mg is the most commonly used drug available online. To buy Cialis 40mg you can visit our website.