When it comes to managing all the finance and accounting-related stuff in any business then QuickBooks is considered to be one of the best software that keeps a record of every single money-related detail and maintains all your reports, bills, and expenses. Also, there are a vast number of QuickBooks Services with so many amazing features and different levels for every type of business. Every level of QuickBook has its own use and importance depending on the type and size of business you have.
But mainly the levels of QuickBooks are bifurcated into six different categories, designed with a purpose to support every type of business and the businessman. So, all those six QuickBooks products are as listed below.
- QuickBooks Online
- QuickBooks Self-Employed
- QuickBooks Pro
- QuickBooks Premier
- QuickBooks Enterprise
- QuickBooks for Mac
|QuickBooks products/levels||Best suited for?|
|QuickBooks Online||For the small and medium-sized businesses.|
|QuickBooks self-employed||For all the self-employed businesses like contractors, freelancers, etc.|
|QuickBooks Pro||For the small and medium-sized businesses having three or fewer users.|
|QuickBooks Premier||For the small and medium-sized businesses with five or fewer users.|
|QuickBooks Enterprise||For large-sized businesses with thirty or fewer users.|
|QuickBooks for Mac||For the small and medium-sized businesses who are looking for Mac-compatible accounting software.|
- QuickBooks Online?
- It is a cloud-based accounting software and a strong mobile app that is so easy-to-use and best for small businesses.
- Back in 2004, QuickBooks Online was launched with anonymous salient features and 650+ integrations. It is doing wonders since then and today it is being used by over more than 2 million people.
- As QuickBooks Online provides a variety of incredible features and automation, it is counted under one of the topmost accounting software.
- This software covers all your accounting bases including invoicing, expense tracking, account payable, contact management, inventory, budgeting, and a lot more.
- Among the whole list of products, this is the one that offers a book-keeping add-on, termed as QuickBooks Live Bookkeeping. Here in this special offer, small business owners could ask for professional accounting help from our QuickBooks expert team.
- It provides you with the flexibility of a total of twenty-five full-fledged users and not only this, but they also give you an unlimited number of time tracking which is only for the users.
- Discussing the prices of QuickBooks online, it ranges from $25 to $150/month depending on the plan chosen. Because every plan holds different features and the number of allowed users.
- But the most important point is that it is worth the money spent. It is so good, helpful, time-saving, less hectic, and user-friendly tool for your business to work smoothly.
- QuickBooks Self-Employed?
- This one is best for all the self-employed people like freelancers, contractors, etc. who are in search of basic bookkeeping and tax support system.
- QuickBooks self-employed is a user-friendly cloud-based tax software designed specially to help all freelancers in managing their finance work.
- Its specially designed freelance features will help users to estimate quarterly tax, filing schedule C’s, and tracking deductions.
- Also, you easily get to separate both your personal and business expenses. This feature will help a lot especially for those who don’t have separate business bank accounts.
- QuickBooks self-employed also provides you with basic bookkeeping tools in order to track income and expenses.
- Coming to the price discussion, QuickBooks self-employed has three different plans so its price ranges from $15 to $35/month depending on the plan taken.
- QuickBooks Pro?
- Back in the year 1992, QuickBooks Pro was launched. It is a locally-installed software with many highly developed features. Also, it provides you with 200+ integrations.
- Its list of amazing advanced features includes contact and lead, management, expense tracking, project management, invoicing, accounts payable, and the list goes on.
- It is one of the best strong accounting or locally installed software for all the small-medium sized businesses having three users or fewer.
- In QuickBooks desktop pro there are three different plans- QuickBooks pro license, QuickBooks pro plus yearly subscription, pro plus + payroll, you can choose either of them. Their price ranges from $399.99 to $749.99, depending on the plan chosen.
- QuickBooks Premier?
- It is potent, locally-installed software with numerous features as well as 200+ integrations.
- QuickBooks Premier is a strong accounting and industry-specific accounting software, best for small-medium-sized businesses with five or fewer users.
- Its industry-specific features make it different from QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks pro.
- There are six different specialized editions- contractor, manufacturing & wholesale, sprofessional services, accountant, and retail, you can choose any one of them.
- Its price ranges from $499.99 to $949.99, depending on the plan you choose.
- QuickBooks Enterprise?
- QuickBooks Enterprise allows access for up to 30 users and more storage space and this is what makes it different from pro & premier.
- This is one of the best software if you are looking for industry-specific accounting and advanced accounting for your large-sized business with over 30 users.
- It provides and helps you with invoicing, expense tracking, contact management, job costing, and so on.
- It gives you much better customer support than QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Pro.
- Its price starts from $1,213/year for one user.
- QuickBooks for Mac?
- If you are looking for locally-installed software compatible with Mac for your small or medium-sized business then you can surely rely on QuickBooks for Mac.
- This software is specially designed for all Mac users, maintaining the perfect blend and balance between QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Pro.
- Its features include- invoicing, expense tracking, contact management, inventory, and much more.
- You can purchase a QuickBooks Mac license for $399.99.