This article will help you decide whether to purchase an item from livesuper com. This store sells leather crossbody bags, slippers, display stands, and laptops for Android cell phones. Their trust score is 100%
Livesuper com reviews today will discuss the site, the items it sells, and more information about its authenticity. Read the complete article below.
What is Livesuper?
Livesuper sells Laptops, Leather Crossbody Bags, Slippers and Display Stands.
According to the whois record, this website was registered 25 July 2016. It will expire 25 July 2023. This site has a 100% trust score.
Important Specification for Livesuper.com Website:
This section contains all important information about Livesuper.com. Please take the time to read it all and decide if you want to purchase anything from the website. We recommend that you do your research on the website and Google before purchasing anything from any new website.
- Website name Livesuper
- Website link: Livesuper com
- Email: Un found
- Contact Address:
- Contact number: Not available
- Products Category : Laptops, Leather Crossbody Bags, Slippers and Display Stands, Android Cell Phones
- Product Name: Latitude 3180 11.6″‘ HD Laptop Intel Celeron 1.1GHz 4GB Ram 64GB eMMc SSD Windows 10 Professional, Steeltime Unisex Leather Crossbody Bag with 6 Compartments, Carrying Strap, Unisex memory foam fluffy soft warm slip on house slippers, Steeltime Deluxe Vegan leather Padded Watch & Jewelry Shexagon Display Stand. Samsung Galaxy Z fold 3 5G Factory Unlocked Android Phone with Galaxy Buds2 True Wireless Earbuds
- Payment Options: PayPal
- Delivery Time: Not Applicable
- Return Policy: Un found
- Social media links: none
These points will help you understand the legitimacy of the website. Let’s now take a look at both the positive and the negative aspects of the website.
The Positive Points about this online store:
- HTTPS, valid SSL certificate, is available for consumer safety.
- This website has an extremely high trust score 100
- The domain name of the Website is very old. It was registered on 25 July 2016, and will expire 25 July 2023.
- Customers can choose from a variety of payment options.
- It provides all of the valid and accessible policies to customers.
Negative aspects of Livesuper Review:
- Other sites have negative reviews about the portal.
- It appears that some of the content on this website is copied from another website.
Now you know the positive and negative aspects of the site. Let’s now look at the points that prove it is legitimate or fraudulent. Please read the following section and leave your comments if applicable. It can help many people who are still confused about this site.
These points will prove that Livesuper.com is legit or a scam
- 1. Website expires 25 July 2016, and was created 25 July 2016.
- 2. Maximum Discount Offers: Up to 85%
- 3. Website Trust Score: 100%
- 4. The legitimacy of the Contact Address:
- 5. Customer complaints: There are no ratings or reviews.
- 6. Email ID not valid
- 7. Returns and Exchange:
FAQs about this store
Is Livesuper website fake?
Yes, we found this website to be suspicious based on our research. However, we recommend that you do your own research and make sure to review all information before making a decision.
Is Livesuper.com a scam website or trustworthy?
They sell a large selection of Laptops, Leather Crossbody Bags, Slippers and Android Cell Phones. However, they don’t accept cash on delivery orders. These points will allow you to learn more about the legitimacy of the website. Let’s take a look at it:
- Website Creation Date 25th Jul 2016 and will expire 25th Jul 2023
- Unrealistic prices: up to 85%
- Trust Index 100%
Is this site legit?
This online store does not look legitimate.
Our manual check-up revealed that this website’s trust index is 100%. This raises questions about the legitimacy and authenticity of the address. We do not recommend visitors to purchase from this website. The list of scam websites can be found here.
You can read more about how to get your refund if you get conned: “How do I apply for a credit card refund”