Kerassentials oil is a mix of vitamins and plant extracts that help provide nails and skins with necessary nutrients and fight against toenail fungus, which is caused by an infection that causes itching and gives a foul smell to nails. What is the root cure of toenail fungus, how does Kerassentials work, how is it used, and where can it be bought? These and more are covered in this Kerassentials customer reviews, so let’s get started.
What Is Kerassentials? Kerassentials is an oil treatment formulated with potent vitamins and essential oils that promote nail and skin health, repair nail damage caused by a fungus infection, and give the skin a fresh, attractive glow. With 100% plant ingredients and no added chemicals or stimulants, there are no irritation or side effects of the oil, and it is highly sorted after for the treatment of fungus in the toenail and its accompanying foul smell.
What are the ingredients in this formula? Let’s cover that next.
Kerassentials Ingredients List
Some of these ingredients you already know, but some will be new to you. Each has its own benefits and action power.
- Lavender Oil: This is an oil extracted from the lavender plant. It has many skin and overall health benefits from fighting eczema and acne, reducing wrinkles, giving the skin an even tone, and is used in insect repellants. It also promotes healthy hair growth, reduces stress, improves brain function and sleep, and aids digestion.
- Organic Flaxseed Oil: A flax seed extract also known as linseed oil, this natural oil is useful both in skincare and cooking. It is high in Omega-3 fatty acids, treats diarrhea and constipation, can reduce cancer growth, fights off fungus, is anti-inflammatory, prevent heart disease and arthritis, and is great for the skin.
- Almond Oil: This is obtained from the almond tree’s seeds and is useful in the production of food and cosmetics. It has its own fair share of health benefits, including keeping the heart healthy and balancing blood sugar levels. For the skin, it provides nutrients, acts as a moisturizer for dry skins, improves acne, reduces the appearance of scars and under-eye circles, and helps prevent sunburn and stretch marks.
- Tea Tree Oil: An essential oil for the health of the skin, nails, and hair. It is gotten from the Melaleuca alternifolia tree leaves, native to Queensland and New South Wales, Australia. It is helpful for treating lice, dandruff, toenail fungus, bad breath, and many more.
- Aloe Vera: You probably know the Aloe vera plant. The extract has long been used in skin care to keep the skin clear and get rid of sunburns, dandruff, acne, and others. Other health uses include lowering blood sugar, fighting breast cancer, and relieving constipation.
- Lemongrass Oil: An extract from the stalks and leaves of the tropical lemongrass plant, it’s an ingredient of Kerassentials and has a lot of benefits, skincare-wise and otherwise. They include fighting skin and nail infections, pneumonia, relief from stress, anxiety, headache, reducing inflammation, easing arthritis, and eliminating bacteria and migraines.
- DL-alpha-Tocopherol: A synthetic form of vitamin C, it is widely used in the skincare industry for its antifungal properties and ability to reduce skin scarring and burns, and improve healing.
- Isopropyl Palmitate: An extract from plant and animal sources, this clear, colorless substance ensures that your skin stays smooth and has an even tone.
- Undecylenic Acid: A medication used to fight infections on the skin, such as toenail fungus, ringworm, eczema, skin irritation, jock itch, and athlete’s foot.
What Is The Root Cause Of Toenail Fungus?
Toenail fungus is caused by the overgrowth of fungi on, under, or in the nail. Also known as onychomycosis, it is an easily contagious infection that thrives in a warm, moist environment and gets into the toenail bed.
Symptoms of toenail fungus include whitish to yellow-brown discoloration and thickening of the nail, distortion in shape, a dark color under the nail, and a foul odor.
People Most At Risk Of Fungal Infection
If you’re any of these people, the chances of getting a toenail infection is higher than other people:
- People with diabetes
- That wear artificial nails.
- Swim in a public pool
- Have a nail injury or skin injury around the nail
- Wear closed-toe shoes (boots, tennis shoes, etc.) that keep the toes warm and moist for long
- Are 60 and above
What Happens If You Don’t Treat Nail Fungus?
If left untreated, it will spread to other toenails, fingernails, or even your skin, and it could also get into the bloodstream and cause cellulitis. Therefore, immediate toe fungus treatment like Kerassentials oil is your best bet to stopping the fungi dead in its tracks.
How To Use Kerassentials Oil [Directions]
In order to use Kerassentials to get rid of toenail fungus and other skin infections, you must follow the directions carefully.
- Your nail needs to be clean before use; that’s why it’s suggested you first take a shower.
- Shake the bottle well for a few seconds
- Open the bottle, remove the enclosed brush applicator, and use it to coat the nail and a cotton swab to work the solution around the nail bed and cuticle.
- Ensure that the oil is absorbed properly
- Do this 4 times daily. Twice in the morning and twice at noon.
Pros And Cons
Kerassentials has its pros and cons, just as every other product. Here they are:
- It fights the root cause of fungus infection in the nail and skin.
- It contains purely natural ingredients.
- Boosts the healthy growth and nutrition of nails
- Gives the skin the needed oil to glow and stay healthy
- Kerassentials contains other ingredients that have many health benefits to the body.
- Kerassentials oil can be easily applied without complex instructions and procedures.
- It is Non-GMO
- Made in the US in an FDA-approved facility that is GMP certified
- Free shipping is available.
- There are available Kerassentials customer reviews.
- There is a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- There’s only one trusted, recommended place to buy Kerassentials–the official site.
- The product is always in limited supply and sells out fast due to high demand
- Not recommended for people under 18 years of age
- Pregnant and lactating mothers may want to stay off this supplement.
Where To Buy Kerassentials [Website]
While looking for where to buy Kerassentials oil, you have to be careful to avoid scam websites, links, knockoffs, and fake replicas. Therefore, you should only buy it directly from the company’s official website. You also get free shipping and the 60-day moneyback guarantee covered this way.
- A bottle of Kerassentials (30-day supply) costs $69
- 3 bottles ($59 each) is $177
- 6 bottles ($49 per bottle) costs $294.
Kerassentials UK And Canada
Kerassentials reviews that it isn’t only available in the US or restricted in other countries, and people in Canada, the United Kingdom, Australia, New Zealand, and Ireland can buy Kerassentials, and like in the US, you also need to get it from the official website. Delivery might only take longer, so the earlier you order, the better.
Kerassentials Customer Reviews
What are people saying about this supplement oil, and does it live up to its claims? Nothing beats testimonials from real customers of a product when sitting on the fence and deciding whether or not to pull the trigger. See review testimonials of Kerassentials customers below.
Kerassentials Review Final Verdict
This Kerassentials review covers all there is to know about the supplement oil treatment for nail fungus. It uses a blend of 9 potent ingredients, including essential oils, and works on nails and skins, removing all forms of fungal infections, no matter how strong they’ve gotten. It also has other health benefits, thanks to its nutritional composition. Kerassentials is available to buy on its company’s website, has free shipping, and has a money-back guarantee that lasts for 60 days from when you place your order.
Toenail fungus strives in a moist, warm environment and is very contagious. If left untreated, it could spread to other nails and possibly to the skin. Also known as onychomycosis, staying in a cool place (a portable AC could help) and keeping your toes dry could help prevent it. If you already have it, Kerassentials is the right oil supplement to fight its root cause.