Salesforce Service Cloud is a platform that manages the customer relationship (CRM) for customer support and services. This Service Cloud helps users to automatize their service processes, maintain the streaming workflows, and to find key topics articles, and connect consultants to support client service agents.
One of the main purposes of using the salesforce service cloud is to speed up one-to-one marketing relationships with each customer across multiple channels and devices and.
This salesforce provides many cloud-based services and CRM solutions to any organization and business. And these are highly customizable. Which makes it easy for anyone who wants to grow their business or organization. Because it has complete 360-degree information of all the customers.
Salesforce Service for Apps is developed to enable customer support software into applications. In-app mobile applications have live video chat, screen sharing, and on-screen assistance. These software’s are united with Salesforce Community Cloud, which helps in building more channels for communications with agents and customers. Visit salesforce staff augmentation.
Features and benefits of using Salesforce Service Cloud:
1. Agent workspace: This is a sustainable and customizable platform for customer service clients which offers many productivity tools, analytics, and services for all the customers.
2. Case management: Service agents can use a console to manage multiple customers on different channels. This is accessible from both desktop and mobile apps.
3. Knowledge management: Customers can create and access the knowledge services present in the console.
4. Service process automation: Services are automated with the help of Artificial Intelligence.
5. Creating Omni Channel routing: based on each employee’s skills and availability, one can develop multichannel services. They can increase employees’ productivity and work manners.
6. Service analytics: With the help of a dashboard or console, the employee can easily track the history of any customer and track the services with each other.
7. Integration of computer telephony: integrating the calls with the customer immediately and understanding the issues.
8. Repetitive customer service tasks can be automated.
9. Asset and order management tracks the complete customer data.
Salesforce community cloud services:
Community Cloud of salesforce is a social platform from Salesforce.com. And they are designed mainly to connect and improvise the communication among an organization’s employees, other partners, stakeholders, and customers. It is more efficient with Omnichannel partners and other external partners and helps in increasing productivity and better customer services to end customers.
Any organization can enable its own community to meet any number of needs, but there are mainly three community types are present:
· Customer communities.
· Employee communities.
· Partner communities
These communities’ works according to their names. With the help of the salesforce community cloud services, one can get the best social platform that permits the organization to interact with their Omnichannel customers and other parties easily and efficiently. It will help in sharing the essential records and needed data for the assistance of the customer work. Community clouds are very useful in handling projects and tasks, which is the sole point of contact between you and the customer.