Who doesn’t love to capture their sweet memories and store them so that those can be seen later to recall that momentum? Well, everyone does! Taking pictures and saving those on the personal computer is one of the convenient yet most accessible ways to keep memories intact for decades without any damage. Although you can preserve your memories in both Windows and macOS, Mac offers a wide range of services to its users, including keeping your photos safe from possible vulnerability.
Recover photos on Mac using iBoysoft data recovery software
One of the most effective ways to achieve Mac data recovery without facing any hassle and stress is running professional data recovery software designed for Mac devices.That being said, how to choose among massive data recovery software? We have one recommendation, iBoysoft data recovery for Mac. With it, you can rest assured that your image can be restored if you follow some steps and adapt some tricks to avoid such circumstance in the future. In order to minimize your stress and help you recover photo on Mac, we’ve come up with the best, most manageable steps that you can follow, those are:
Select the partition or drive where you lost data. Load session if you’ve saved one.
Scan the selected location for deleted or lost data. Quick scan and Deep scan modes are supported.
Preview and filter files you want, then click “Recover” button.Keep in mind: Save the recovered files to a different location.
This is one of the easiest ways to recover your photos on Mac because iBoysoft takes pride in making their devices more user-friendly, and Mac is no exception to their motto. As part of their user-friendly motto, iBoysoft provides 7-day free trial their customers. If you have made your mind after the 30 days have elapsed, you can purchase this product for premium features.
How to recover photos from Emptied Trash or Backup
Preliminary steps were competitively easier and effective because most of the files on Mac don’t get deleted from the physical store right after you delete them. For instance, you deleted a file on snipping tool for mac, which means logically it is gone from there, and the file is physically stored in the drives unless and until you delete it manually or space is overwritten for the shortage of space or new files.
Perhaps, you are looking for steps to recover your files since those files are already deleted by you or others manually. In plain words, the file is gone both physically and logically from the computer.
Exploit Time Machine
So fortunate for you! As a Mac user, you can recover your deleted files using the most significant feature—Time Machine, which serves Mac users to go back to the previous activity list. This only saves a lot of time for its users and allows them to keep track of their work progress. You can exploit this time machine feature in any kind of unwanted instance of deleting your files from windows remote desktop mac. To execute the recovery process, look at the following steps:
- Open Time Machine by clicking Command + Space and typing Time Machine. Press Enter.
- Click back to a date when you are sure you still had the photos.
- In the finder, go to your Home drive (it has an icon that looks like a house and probably your name).
- Click on Pictures.
- Find the Photos Library file.
- Now you can either recover the Photo library. That would be the straightforward option, but it would overwrite the one you have now.
- Alternatively, copy it. But bear in mind it may be a large file!
- Once you have copied it, press Escape to close Time Machine and then go back to the Pictures folder in the finder and paste in the Photos folder you just copied.
- Now, right-click on the folder you just copied over and choose Show Package Contents.
- Open the Master’s folder.
- Now you need to figure out when you added the photo – which year, which month, but you should be able to recover the photos you deleted.
This post offers three possible ways to help you achieve data recovery on Mac. Among these three ways, using professional data recovery software is the one we recommend best since it’s safe, quick, efficient. What else method do you suggest to recover data? Leave a comment below!