As part of the CCNP Track, it is considered an important test. CCNP Enterprise Certification would be awarded to you once you have passed one of the concentration exams as well as the ENCOR test. The existing CCNP Routing and Switching Exams, as well as the CCIE Written Exams for both Routing and Switching, will be superseded by the CCNP 350-401 exam. WLAN, configuration and troubleshooting networking hop redundancy protocols, and other topics are covered in Cisco networking certifications like the CCNP.
What is CCNP Encor?
For the most part, this exam measures your understanding of dual-stack architecture and the infrastructure that supports it. You’ll be able to diagnose, administer, and configure wireless and business wired networks once you’ve studied the CCNP ENCOR dumps and passed this test. This certification is valid for three years once you pass it.
How many questions are in CCNP Encor?
If you think taking this test is the next logical step for you, you should educate yourself as much as possible about it. To begin, let’s talk about how the test will be administered. There are around 90 – 110 questions in the exam. Sections are separated and each is given a different grade. CCNP Certification in Frankfurt The score you need to pass each component of the exam is explained to you after you complete it. You’ll need a score in the 750s to 850s overall. Lastly, this test will take two hours to finish.
Syllabus for the CCNP 350 – 401 ENCOR certifications
1. Identifying and explaining the various design concepts that are applied in a business network.
2. Determining the design concepts for a WLAN deployment and analyzing them
Making the distinction between on-premises and cloud infrastructure installations is step number three.
4. Outlining the fundamental concepts of how the Cisco SD-WAN system operates.
1. Providing an overview of device virtualization technologies
The data route virtualization technologies are configuring and testing in this step.
3. Providing an overview of the fundamentals of network virtualization
1. Layer 2; 2. Layer 3; and so on.
3. The use of wireless technology
4. Internet Protocol (IP) Services
Assurance of the Network
1. Identifying and diagnosing network problems with the use of tools such as traceroute, debugs, conditional debugs, SNMP, ping, and Syslog
2. Verifying and configuring device monitoring using Syslog logging as a backup plan
Also read about hcn lewis structure.
1. Understanding and interpreting the most important Python components as well as scripts
2. Creating a suitable JSON encoded file from scratch
3. Describe the high-level concepts as well as the advantages of a data modeling language, such as YANG, and how they are using.
4. Providing an overview of the APIs for Cisco vManage and DNA Center
5. Using RESTCONF and Cisco DNA Center to interpret REST API response codes as well as results in the payload.
Building an EEM applet for troubleshooting, configuration automation, or data collecting is number six on the list.
7. Examining the differences between agent-based and agentless orchestration technologies, such as Puppet, Chef, Ansible, and SaltStack.
As we have already recommended you read the given syllabus will be enough to qualify.