Eyelashes protect our eyes from dust, sand, and debris. In addition to providing protection, they also provide an enhanced look to your overall makeup. But sometimes various factors cause eyelashes to fall out and become thin. In these situations, Mascaras and lash extensions are an easy way to enhance your look. But for these, you have to look for the best mascara, or for the lash extension you need the best lash extension glue so that your eyes get unaffected by the effect of these products.
But if you are trying to grow your lashes naturally and want to get rid of these products then there are some remedies that may work for you. Although the results are not immediate, practicing regularly will make your lashes lengthen and grow.
Remedies that help your lashes to grow better
Castor oil is made up of 90% Ricinoleic acid which has the potential in helping hair loss. It may be your option for maintaining the thickness of your lash. But remember the high viscosity of castor oil causes extreme dryness. So it is best to consult with your dermatologist before using.
- You will require 1 teaspoon of cold-squeezed castor oil and a few cotton swabs. before applying castor oil, cleanse your eyelashes completely with water and wipe them off with a gentle cleanser.
- dip the cotton swab in chilly squeezed castor oil and apply it along your upper and lower lash lines.
- Try not to get the oil at you. Keep the oil on for the time being and wash it off the next morning.
It has the best effect due to its penetrating ability which helps to prevent loss of hair protein. So you can also use this for regrowing or damaged eyelashes. But be cautious while using it because it leaves an oil film on your lash that weighs them down.
- You will require 1 teaspoon of cold-squeezed coconut oil and a lot of cotton swabs.
- Before applying the oil, scrub your lashes with a gentle cleanser and water before wiping them off.
- Plunge a cotton swab in coconut oil and apply it along your upper and lower lash lines.
- Try not to get the oil on you. Leave the oil on for the time being.
- Wash it off the next morning.
It is a powerful antioxidant that helps you to reduce oxidative damage or cause an increase the hair loss. So it also contributes to growing your lash longer naturally.
- You can use this on your lash to get better growth.
- You can also ingest them but before taking any supplement it is best to consult with your doctor.
Massaging improves circulation. Massaging your scalp routinely, be it with or without oil, can improve hair length and thickness. Massaging your eyelids delicately may assist you with getting similar results.
It is rich in vitamin C and is packed with antioxidants or anti-inflammatory properties. Vitamin C prevents free radical damage and boosts collagen. so it may also help you to maintain the thickness of your lash and boost their growth.
- Take a small amount of it and rub it between your fingers until it melts.
- Apply it to your upper and lower lash.
- Leave it overnight and wash the next morning.
How to prevent eyelashes from thinning?
- Avoid using low-quality eye makeup.
- Remove the makeup well
- Avoid using lash curlers.
- Follow a healthy balanced diet.
- Cleanse your eyelash and eyelids daily with a quality cleanser.