Bored of looking at the same structure again and again? No? Well take a look at your developed properties and ask yourself, “Does it need an upgrade?” The thought of rebuilding a new home, office or building can seem quite intimidating, but you don’t need to worry about it. There are expert demolition service providers in your area who will help in making the whole process hassle free.
At Merhi Group, we offer different types of services depending on your requirements such as completing demolishing a new structure or demolishing it partially to renovate it. Our team consists of trained professionals who are dedicated to provide you the best service possible whether it is residential demolition, industrial/ commercial demolition, partial demolition, asbestos removal or strip outs.
We are committed to providing our clients the best possible outcome whilst adhering to safety, government, industry and environmental standards. We understand that the demolition process can be complex, navigating planning permits, abolition of services to properties and dealing with councils, therefore we endeavor to guide and provide our clients step by step to get through the demolition stage.
When it comes to demolition services, we take care of everything from council consent to certificate of final inspection. You need not worry about a thing and leave it all to us. One of the best perks? Free written quotation.
Partial demolition is a delicate and challenging work and requires tons of experience. Good thing is, we bring our two decades worth of experience and unmatched hard work to the table. We understand the need for a safe project that is finished within a fixed budget and time. We do not believe in doing things half way and only consider a job to be well done when even the post work clean-up is complete.
Another type of demolition is deconstruction and is labor intensive. It is the right choice when you want to increase the amount of recyclable materials generated from demolishing the building.
To perform a successful demolition, it is necessary to choose the right person for the job. Reputed and experienced demolition service providers are always the better option as they can offer a level of expertise that fairly new companies might not be able to. They have appropriate and best quality equipment for the required job.
Merhi Group ticks all the required boxes for being one of the best demolition service providers in town.
- We believe in clear communication and committing to work within your budget by optimizing various demolition costs.
- We are committed to safe service practices and timely delivery of those services.
- We have an unrivalled clean record in post-work clean-up.
- We hold a Class B Asbestos Removal Licence and ensure the complete removal of asbestos from the site and in a safe manner.
- We sort, strip and salvage demolition waste, to recycle as much material as possible – we aim to achieve around an 80% recycling rate.
However, before you make a decision on the service provider you’re going to choose, it is important to understand all the points you need to take into consideration so that you can make the best decision.
- The company should have their fair share of experience to provide the best service.
- The company’s team should be made up of professionals who’re not only skilled and experienced but street smart as well. The more they’re aware of the latest demolition tricks and strategies, the better.
- The services should be provided at an affordable price.
- The company should use the best possible equipment.
- The company should be trustworthy and reliable.
The wisest decision would be to hire the manpower from a renowned House Demolition Company to achieve the desired results in every aspect of the demolition process. They will provide expert assistance and help you create something new and unique.
Now that we have shared with you all the reasons for why Merhi Group is the best choice for the job, check out our website to know more. We assure you that our team is fully dedicated to achieve the utmost customer satisfaction by putting in 110% of their efforts. You can also get in touch with us at (03) 9309 3033 or firstname.lastname@example.org.