In Dubai, make sure you visit all of the things and places that let you enjoy this fantastic city to the fullest. We can promise you a great time with a strong base in Dubai and all the resources you need to make your vacation perfect. If you want to see as much of Dubai as possible while there, we’ve put the dhow cruise and the city tour together in a single package.
Dhow Cruise Dubai
People rarely have the chance to see Dubai from the water. A dhow cruise is a great way to do this. As the dhow meanders through the water at a slow pace, you will see various beautiful sights that change every few feet on the sides of the Dubai Creek. The Creek is built with tall buildings on one side and old charm on the other. This makes it one of the most beautiful places in Dubai. A dhow cruise dinner will let you enjoy many things, from beautiful skyscrapers to tasty food and endless entertainment. There is an air conditioner in the dhow, so you won’t have to sweat or be hot. The Arabian Gulf’s cool breeze will soothe your senses. The dhows have two levels where the guests can relax, eat, and do other things, like play games and swim. Having dinner with your friends or family on the lower deck is the best way to spend time on the cruise ship. On this deck, there are also many fun things to do. Go to the upper deck to get some fresh air and have your own space. You can look out over the city and feel relaxed by the cool breeze as you stand there.
Inclusions – Dhow Cruise: Evening 7 pm to 11 pm
- Get picked up from your hotel or home in Dubai. Around Bur Dubai and Deira Creek for two hours, you can go on a boat trip.
- Water, Tea, and Coffee.
- An international buffet dinner with a wide variety of vegetarian and non-vegetarian food
- It gives you access to the fully air-conditioned lower deck and the open-air top deck of the boat.
- Please note that there will not be any transfers for people who want to go if there are special deals and promotions.
- Return to your hotel or home in Dubai.
Inclusions – Dubai City Tour: Morning 09:30 am to 01:30 pm
- You will be picked up from your hotel or home in Dubai.
- Dubai Creek is a beautiful place to see the city’s mix of old and new things.
- The Dubai Museum, which is in the 18th century, has artifacts showing the area’s history and culture.
- Jumeirah Mosque is a rare example of a mix of Islamic and modern architecture, and it is beautiful.
- When you stay at the Burj Al Arab, you can say that it is the world’s only hotel with seven stars. This is a sail-shaped hotel.
- Palm Island is the most beautiful artificial man-made island on the planet. It is an all-inclusive project with beautiful beaches, excellent facilities for water sports, world-class accommodations, and a wide variety of restaurants.
- There is a lot to see on Palm Island, but the Atlantis Hotel is a big part.
- It has a lot of shops, restaurants, and cafes, and Ski Dubai is in the Mall of Emirates. It’s the best place for shopping, eating, and having fun.
- Dubai Mall – in addition to having some of the best shopping and dining options in the world, it has an aquarium that is the largest of its kind in the world
- The world’s tallest building is the Burj Khalifa, which is steel and stands at 825 meters.
- Return to your hotel or home in Dubai.
Expectations at Dubai City Cruise Tour Package?
The dhow cruise down the Creek is a great way to see some of the essential things in the old city. Sail through the beautiful waters of Dubai Creek as you look at all of the beautiful things around you. We have a lower deck that is air-conditioned and an upper deck outside. You can sit on either one. Enjoy a delicious BBQ buffet dinner and the best performances by the local artists. This cruise is one of the best ways to learn about the history and culture of the city. Take the Dubai City tour to see some of the city’s best places. It doesn’t matter if you go to the Jumeirah Mosque, the Dubai Museum, the Atlantis Hotel, the Dubai Mall, the Palm Islands, or the Burj Al Arab. This amazing city will surprise you at every turn.
Water route following
The desert safari starts right away, and you’ll have a lot to do right from the start. When you get to the campsite, there will be many fun things to do.
Heirloom Village, Golf Club, City Skyline, Bastakiya Quarter, and Gold Souks are some places where you can find these things.
Our Dubai dhow cruise is one of the best things because the food is suitable for both vegetarians and non-vegetarians. Our chefs have a lot of experience in cooking, so they can make a wide range of tasty dishes that are popular in different countries. If you want to have fun while you’re on our dhow, we’ve thought of that. For More You You Can Visit Website: https://dhowcruisedubai.org/