React is a UI library, while Angular is a full-fledged front-end framework, and Vue is the youngest within the progressive framework. Each of these has its unique performance and benefits metrics which compel the people for analyzing and choosing amidst the 3. These frameworks are component-based, and they do facilitate rapid UI feature creation. One can use them interchangeably, at least for all the front-end app build-ups. But in actual they are not the same, 100%.
Angular vs. React vs. Vue
Considering the similarities and the differences, the below-mentioned guide will provide an idea and help choose the technology to be used now and in the future. After reading it, the angular programmers would also know what to look for in case another new framework is out there in the market in the current year or next year.
Either using it yourself or had to hire angular developers India, just make sure that the license is gone through before using the open-source framework.
One common thing about these frameworks discussed here is that they use the same MIT license that in a proprietary software has limited restrictions for use. So, one must make sure that the license implications are well-known before using the software or the framework.
The angular programmers should know the difference between the three, but if not,
- Vue uses template-based syntax, and in terms of simplicity and usage ease, it does give a blow to the other two. Any code generated through the framework of Vue well, it can be integrated into the HTML file very easily with no requirement of any conversions externally.
Vue is the most popular among angular programmers. React holds the second position while Angular, it comes down to be the least popular of all.
React and Vue uses a virtual DOM. It allows us to change the elements of an app and also to improve the performance of it. Angular, on the other hand, use the Browser’s DOM. It decreases the performance of the app. For the large UI applications, one Angular still works the best.
- Learning Curve and Community Support
- The community of developers for Angular is the largest (supported by Google), and they do have answers for the challenging and some weird cases.
- React JS library, it has been created by Facebook, which is enjoying the coders/developers’ largest community title, which offers for the biggest problems’ simple solutions.
- Vue, on the other hand, has a decent ecosystem with an open-source community. It has the right characteristics of the Angular framework and the React library.
In terms of a learning curve, React is the quickest for adapting and learning. Vue and Angular follow it.
- Size and Flexibility
Amidst the JS solution, Vue is the lightest and is 80KB, while React is 100KB and Angular is 500KB (largest). When it comes to flexibility, the Angular framework provides full-fledged solutions, and React the most flexible one. Vue, on the other hand, holds less flexibility.
- MEAN stacks, it is where the Angular framework belongs, and it is one hottest technology for start-ups today. It is for developing web applications based on TypeScript and for single-page web application building. The angular structure has modules, services, and components that have class or template defining MetaData and the application logic). In the Angular architecture, templates are written in the HTML and include Angular template syntax, which has some special directives for reactivating output data and rendering multiple elements.
- Vue is used for the development of SPAs and user interfaces. It is an open-source JS library (model view for the front end) and is called a progressive framework. It is used along with other tools for the development of the front-end, and the high performance, popularity, optimal user experience on the web app, are all that make it popular. Herein the developer generally works with the ViewModel layer and ensures the app’s data to be processed right, which renders the framework to give an up-to-date view. For the templating syntax herein, HTML gets combined with features and special directives, and this syntax allows the developer to create the view components (reusable, small, and self-contained).
Which Framework is the Best- Angular vs. React vs. Vue?
Considering the characteristic features, it is very difficult to say which framework is the right choice.
- Angular has the maturity amidst others and great backing for complete package and contributors, but the learning curve here is steep, and development concepts for new angular programmers, it can put them off. In short, it is good for developers using TypeScript and for companies with large teams/developers.
- Vue, lastly, is new to the arena, and some major companies do not back it, but it has done great in past years. It is a tough competitor for the above two frameworks, and with the Chinese giants, it is playing its role quite well. For anyone who needs flexibility, it is the choice to make.
Well, getting back to the answer to the question, there is no absolute choice. All these frameworks have their drawbacks and benefits, so one needs to choose based on project type and individual requirements. Just make sure to do a lot of research before getting a framework for the business venture or personal use.
One can hire angular developers based on their proficiency in any of the three frameworks. Just make sure that the platform is reliable and very easy to use. The aim is to derive performance efficiency and not mention the scalability factor. So, get a team of dedicated angular programmers, which is efficient & experienced, and let them handle the rest.